1st Shift Maintenance Tech - $25+/hr
Posting ID: JP-002343762
DIRECT HIRE 1ST SHIFT MAINTENACNE TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: SOLON, OH
***IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL BRANDON @ 216-573-5574 AND SEND RESUME TO BLEKAN @ AEROTEK.COM***
• Will be responsible for all preventative maintenance on machines
• Troubleshoot, diagnosing and completing light repairs that do not need to be called out to their vendors.
• This job is mainly mechanical
• The machinery they will be troubleshooting/diagnosing and performing light repairs on will be- water treatment equipment, air compressors, spray booth in paint department, Vixen sledge wash machines, Vixen Jet Wash machine (they do not have to have prior experience with repair of the machines)
• The best fit for this position will be someone who is mechanically inclined and is comfortable with working on a computer.
• This person will be responsible for ensuring production is kept running.
• They will be trained on how to diagnose what is wrong with their equipment
• The candidate will be dealing with multiple vendors and using their maintenance system to document and record everything.
• They will also be responsible for some light facility maintenance such as changing light bulbs
• The candidate will be responsible for identifying tools that need fixed/replaced.
• They will work under a senior maintenance technician
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have 1 year of industrial maintenance experience
• Must have mechanical maintenance skills - will take industrial mechanics, military mechanics
• Must have Preventative maintenance experience
• Must have experience using hand and power tools
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must be comfortable climbing ladders
• Must have diagnostic and troubleshooting background
• Must be physically capable to lift 50+ lbs and work in tight spaces
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Electrical troubleshooting
• Experience with chemicals, wet blaster, water treatment equipment
• Industrial maintenance experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brandon Lekan