Posting ID: JP-002664309
Looking for a Quality Inspector/Analyst/Technician!! Hiring ASAP!
- Responsible for quality assurance and quality control for multiple product lines
- The focus will be on electronic and mechanical sub-assemblies, ranging in complexity
- Will read drawings / blueprints / schematics to interpret product specifications
- Use micrometers, calipers and gauges for measuring and inspection of parts and components
- Responsible for incoming, in process, and final inspection areas
- Identify areas of non-conformance and non-compliance
- Over time become trained in auditing and compliance for quality documentation
Top Skills Details:
micrometer, quality check, visual inspection, quality inspection
Quality control, Quality assurance, Blueprint, Schematics, Measuring, Micrometer, Calipers, Inspection, QA, Electronics, IPC 610, Metrology
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Quality assurance or quality control experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Experience using measuring / metrology tools
- Electronics bckgrnd
- IPC 610 certification is a plus
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gabriella Collier