Full Time - Construction Superintendent - Toledo, OH
Posting ID: JP-002069024
- This person will be traveling to Sites around Northwest, Northern, and Central Ohio
- This person will start out with about 7-10 contractors to oversee as well as being comfortable working with up to 3 different subcontractors at a time.
- Must be able to diagnose and understand plans of Construction.
Projects Include the following:
• Concrete Projects, Water/Wastewater, Basin Construction, Excavation, Mechanical Processing, Demolition, Bypass Pumping, Replacing old systems, Grading Projects, Civil Projects. Experience inside a treatment plant. No Asphalt (sub that work)
superintendent, concrete, civil/structural, excavation, water treatment
Top Skills Details:
• 10-15+ years experience as a Superintendent
• Experience working on 3 Million to 15 Million projects
• Concrete, Civil background, or mechanical process piping background
• High School Diploma minimum
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Junga, Lucas