Posting ID: JP-002343503
• Candidate will be responsible for machine building of capital equipment
• Candidate will layout, plan and complete subassembly work, mounting of commercial components (bearings, pneumatic components and drive systems) to large and small frame weldments. High degree of accuracy required for close tolerance assembly involving bearing surface fit, machine bed surface assembly.
• Candidate will be responsible for mechanical fastening of electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures
• Candidate will work from pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, written, verbal, and own knowledge for determining location and placement of commercial components, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies, machined parts and fabricated parts.
• Candidate will determine location and placement of assemblies and components
• Will be responsible for troubleshooting
• Candidate will use hand tools, power tools, drills, conduit benders, pipe threading equipment and measuring devices such as volt meters, continuity testers and test bench equipment.
• Candidate will drill and tap holes
• Candidate will be working with 220-480 V
• Candidate will be testing machines once complete to ensure they're working properly and connections are correct
• All machines are custom built per customer specifications- all wire diagrams and schematics will be custom as well and some very complex
• This is a BRAND new - Beautiful building - temperature controlled very clean work environment
• Cafeteria with a market
• Full gym with treadmills, free weights, locker rooms, showers etc.
• Interactive center for customers to come and demo the machines/see how they work
• Air conditioned and heated building
• 50 employees - family type atmosphere
• VERY good tenure - we placed people there over 8 years ago that are still there
• Growing company with lots of opportunity for growth
• This year is predicted to be the best year of sales - did not slow down bec of COVID
• Company picnics, holiday parties etc
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Riley Campbell