1st Shift Mechanical Assembler
Posting ID: JP-002350005
LOCATION: SOLON, OH
***IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL BRANDON AT 216-573-5574 AND SEND RESUME TO BLEKAN @ AEROTEK.COM***
• Candidate will be responsible for machine building of capital equipment
• Candidate will layout, plan and complete sub assembly work, mounting of commercial components (bearings, pneumatic components and drive systems) to large and small frame weldments. High degree of accuracy required for close tolerance assembly involving bearing surface fit, machine bed surface assembly.
• Candidate will be responsible for mechanical fastening of electrical components to electrical panels and electrical enclosures
• Candidate will work from pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, written, verbal, and own knowledge for determining location and placement of commercial components, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies, machined parts and fabricated parts.
• Candidate will determine location and placement of assemblies and components
• Will be responsible for troubleshooting
• Candidate will use hand tools, power tools, drills, conduit benders, pipe threading equipment and measuring devices such as volt meters, continuity testers and test bench equipment.
• Candidate will drill and tap holes
• Candidate will be testing machines once complete to ensure they're working properly and connections are correct
• All machines are custom built per customer specifications- all wire diagrams and schematics will be custom as well and some very complex
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Must have HS Diploma / GED
2. Must have at least 4 years of machine building experience
3. Must be able to read blueprints and drawings
4. Must be able to use a variety of hand and power tools
5. Must have experience with pneumatics
6. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
7. Must have basic tools
1. 110v to 480V
3. measuring equipment including volt/ohmmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, electronic bench instruments
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brandon Lekan