General Production 1st 2nd & 3rd Shift $21
Posting ID: JP-002351013
Aerotek is looking for General Production individuals on all shifts. (6:00am-2:00) and (2:00pm-10:00pm) and (10pm-6:00am) Monday through Friday with some Saturdays.
Candidates must be willing to train and learn.
Job Responsibilities may consist of any of the following:
• Perform general labor in all areas of the production shop
• Lift and place small and large steel parts on automated paint line
• Move stock with material handling equipment
• Clean up various areas
• Empty trash bins
• Assist others to lift heavy materials
• Use steel Banding equipment to wrap and bundle wood and steel material
• Apply stretch wrapping material around bundles of wood and/or steel material
• Replenish racks with material as needed
• Use various hand tools as required
• Inspect work product for defects and quality
• Undergo shop safety training, and complete all assignments in a safe and timely manner
• Other duties as requested or assigned
Call Anthony with questions or further details. (614) 932-1320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand tools, assembler, general laborer
Experience Level: Entry Level
Please contact Anthony with further details and questions! 614-932-1320 or email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Anthony Pierce
Phone: (614) 932-1320