Mechanical Design Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002147741
- Lead ME to lead a team of 3 Drafters in development of custom industrial overhead cranes
- Manage and oversee up to 50 crane projects per year.
- Great understanding of gear motors and motor selections
- Great communicator and multi-tasker
material handling, mechanical engineering, mechanical design, weldment, heavy equipment, heavy lifting, heavy machinery, motors, project leadership, solidworks, autocad, cranes, gearboxes
Top Skills Details:
material handling,mechanical engineering,mechanical design,weldment,heavy equipment,heavy lifting,heavy machinery,motors,project leadership,solidworks,autocad,cranes
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering Bachelors degree
- 10+ years overall structural design experience
- 2+ Years Heavy equipment and material handling experience - Preferred experience in: Steel, Rail, Mining, or Construction Industries
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072