Senior Electrical Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002659648
Seeking Sr. Electrical Design Engineer for Manufacturer in Valley City, Ohio.
This person will informally lead the electrical team and be able to recognize when peers mis-design things.
electrical engineering, autocad electrical, schematic design, material handling, cranes, crane operation control software, VFD, plc troubleshooting, project management, project life cycle
• Discusses assignment with Engineering Manager
• Analyzes customer design proposal, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility of designs to select the best solution or solve the problem
• Communicates with sales, customers and/or vendor(s) on issues or concerns.
• Works with Electrical Engineers as appropriate to develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish the various assignments
• Communicates with Engineering Manager on project conflicts, issues
• Develops the electrical design of products, using computer-aided design/drafting equipment and software
• Specifies system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
20% PLC Troubleshooting
80% Design/VFD Motor selection
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Degreed Electrical Engineer
- VFD (variable frequency drive) Gear Motor experience
- PLC troubleshooting skills needed
- AutoCad and E-Plan software experience a MUST
- Candidate needs to help keep projects on timeline. Experience with that preferred.
- 5-10 years of Material handling preferred
- PE (Professional Engineer) License a "nice to have"
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gabriella Collier