Posting ID: JP-002243844
2nd shift (3:30 -12:30am) $17.50/hr
Plus attendance bonuses!
- Will be involved in initial assembly process of lawn mowers and outdoor equipment
- Will be involved in final assembly of lawn mowers and outdoor equipment
- Candidate will be using basic blueprints and work instructions to put together equipment
- Candidate will be working in a team oriented setting all the way through the process
- Will be performing basic quality checks of assembled parts before sending down the line
- Candidate will be trained on different parts of the assembly process
- Repetitive assembly of either, wheels, hoods, gear boxes and plastic
- Will be measured on efficiency, if quotas are met employees get to leave after 8 hours
- Will be utilizing a variety of hand and power tools to build the lawn mowers
- If more skilled will learn the whole assembly process start to finish.
- Will be measured heavily on attendance/performance metrics. (Better attendance and quality = Faster promotion opportunities)
- Candidate must be receptive too training and feedback from leads
- Will be working in a production environment, need to be able to work efficiently
assembly, hand tool, blueprint, work instruction, work orders, assembling, assembly production, repair, assembly line, production, fabrication, small parts assembly, line assembly, quality inspection, production line, production assembly, power tool, Piece assembly
Top Skills Details:
assembly,hand tool,blueprint,work instruction,work orders,assembling,assembly production,repair,assembly line,production,fabrication,small parts assembly,line assembly,quality inspection,production line,production assembly,power tool,Piece assembly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Utilization of hand and power tools
- Must be able to work in a team oriented setting
- Must be able to read basic work orders and instructions (will be taught regardless)
- Must have some sort of mechanical aptitude (assembly, construction, roofing, etc..)
- Must want a LONG TERM opportunity, not someone jumping contract to contract
- Must be willing to train on multiple areas of assembly process
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072