Posting ID: JP-002349833
CNC operator (Entry level) no experience needed - $15-18/hr - 2nd or 3rd shift - Wooster, OH
- Operating 2-3 CNC Lathes (Okuma), and possibly Mills. Have more Lathes than Mills throughout the plant.
- Loads and unloads machine(s) as needed.
- Positions part correctly within the machine work holding.
- Changes machine tooling as needed. (6-7 different pieces of tooling)
- Makes process adjustments when needed to maintain productivity and part quality.
- Performs all required inspections and documents/records their inspection results per requirements.
- Utilizing inspection and measurement gauges (micrometers, calipers)
cnc, mill, lathe, cnc setup, changeovers, change over, teardown, g code
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have some minimal CNC experience or operating machines working with metal.
- Performing tool changes.
- Reading measurement tools (micrometers).
- Work History—Someone looking for a career.
- More than a button pusher and loading/unloading parts. Having to think a little bit.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Norton, Logan