Electrical Field Service Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002634141
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job. Share your resume and your contact information. Urgently hiring!
Top Skills' Details
- Willingness to travel
- Electrical engineering knowledge
- National electrical standards (NFPA and NEC)
Work Environment: This position requires about 50% travel to various job sites throughout the US and Canada. The duration of the travel depends on the complexity of the project. It can vary from a few days to a few weeks (2-3) at a time.
When not traveling, the other 50% of the time is spent at the facility in Youngstown where more testing, troubleshooting, and modifying of the products is occurring.
- Travel to client job sites for scheduled installations or routine maintenance
- Assemble, test, and modify electrical machinery, electrical circuitry, and components
- Inspect electrical components during and after product installation
- Diagnose root cause of malfunctions and technical failures
- Work with contract installers to provide assistance for complex issues
- Interact with customer during installs to discuss progress and build relationship
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years' experience in an Engineering role
- Will consider recent graduates with strong co-ops or internships as candidates
- Previous experience in troubleshooting or installing electrical systems is a plus
- Practices national safety codes and standards (NFPA 70 and NEC)
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or a related field
Ideal Candidate: Someone who is very inquisitive, goes with the flow, able to maneuver through adversities and learn from them, someone who is eager to learn and wants to get ahead, outspoken and open to receiving feedback or providing feedback. Great opportunity for an entry level engineer to learn!
- Field service
- 480 Volt
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072