Software Quality Assurance (REMOTE)
Posting ID: JP-002163039
Our client is searching for a Quality Assurance Analyst for a temp-to-perm position that can be worked remotely.
***All candidates must work directly for TEKsystems on a W2 basis while on contract and must be interested in converting to full-time employment of our client. No sponsorship is available.***
This position is for a Quality Assurance Tester, but some data analysis will be required with the testing. Candidates should have strong background in testing, as well as working with SQL and a large amount of data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions
• Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs
• Defines test cases according to product feature specifications
• Owns the qualification process for new development activity
• Participates in the preparation, review, and analysis of software requirements and specifications
• Clearly communicates project issues and status to management
• Reviews and implements test strategies for software products
• Proficient at SQL Server, query tools, and Microsoft Test Manager
Pay will be based on experience and a drug and background check is required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Philip Jakubowicz
Phone: (501) 707-1126