Job Search & More
Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted Friday, June 30, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003878314
• Determines, develops and implements a plan of care based on accurate and comprehensive assessment of the member’s needs through telephonic triaging.
• Adhere to established medical/departmental policies, clinical practice guidelines, community resources, contracting and community care standards to each case.
• Works with complex cases, promotes the delivery of quality; cost-effective health care services based on medical necessity and contractual benefits.
• Provides guidance to the provider network.
• Sets up appointments, follow up appointments, track down labs, etc.
• Coordinates follow ups, referrals.
Patient education, Appointment scheduling, Electronic health record, Patient care, Medical, Telehealth, Triage, Typing, Scribe
Top Skills Details:
Patient education,Appointment scheduling,Electronic health record,Patient care,Medical,Telehealth,Triage
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have previous outpatient clinical experience
Recruiter: Lauren Walton