Housekeeper Opportunity In Medical Field--$15/hr
Posting ID: JP-002295651
- Cleaning non-occupied patient rooms, including isolation rooms
- Making beds (includes flipping mattress and sanitizing)
- Laundry (putting linens into large bag and sending down the shoot)
- Disinfecting rooms thoroughly
- OT offered at 1.5x hours worked
- 1st shift: 7AM-3:30PM
- 2nd shift: 3PM-11:30PM
- Mid shift: 4PM-12:30AM
- 3rd shift: 10:30PM-7AM
- Monday-Friday, rotating weekends (schedule will be given in advance)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a strong record of attendance.
- Must be able to self-start and motivate.
- Must be punctual and reliable and able to work required hours and shifts.
- Must have excellent communications skills; will be required to interact with patients, nurses, doctors, and housekeeping team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work with a large demographic.
- Must be able to lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Must be able to follow strict safety measures.
Please call (918) 877-7928 OR email email@example.com if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity. Leave voicemail with information if no answer.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072