Aircraft Structures Technician
Posting ID: JP-002349580
Pay = $35.50 - $39.50 an hour including untaxed per diem
Location = Colorado Springs or Denver, Colorado
Contract Length = Open Ended with the ability to go direct, if desired
Apply directly to this posting or email your resume to DaSallis@Aerotek.com
Aerotek Aviation is seeking an Aircraft Structures Technician with experience performing Aircraft Modifications or Heavy Maintenance to work at a Top Aerospace & Defense company in Denver or Colorado Springs, CO.
"To Protect The American Warfighter"
Why Work For This Company?
- Extreme Company Growth = Huge Career Growth Potential & Job Security
- Career Potential: This Company has opened 3 new Hangars and 1 new Warehouse since 2019
- Job Security: In 2020 This Company Was Awarded A 10 Year $700 million Contract
- Growth Spurred by Excellent Leadership
- This Company selected as a "2020 U.S. Best Managed Company” by the Wall Street Journal
- The only aerospace and defense firm to receive this distinction
- Obtain a Secret Security Clearance or Keep Yours Active
C-130, PC-12, Dash 8, DHC 8, C9, DC9, P3, 328, M28, A29, EMB 314 Super Tucano
- Main scope of work will be performing heavy modifications
- Additional duties include service extensions, depot level maintenance, and other C/D level aircraft checks
- Repairing sheet metal, structure surfaces, and assemblies
- Performing heavy maintenance, overhaul, and repair of fixed wing structures
- Specific airframe experience not required
- 3+ years’ experience in depot level heavy maintenance or heavy modification work
- Experience drilling rivets, working with sheet metal repair or structural overhauls
- Ability to refer to publications and aircraft manuals and troubleshoot based on data
- Must own tools. Toolbox must be shadowed and tools etched or colored.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Nice To Have:
- Specific airframe experience
- Experience with Hydraulics
- A&P is always a plus, but not required
Keywords for Search Results:
sheet metal mechanic , structural mechanic , aircraft assembly , structural technician , airframe mechanic , airframe technician , airframer , aviation , rivet , riveting , aircraft , C-130 , C130 , military , modification , blueprints , sheet metal repair , aircraft sheet metal , rivet gun , #coloradoaviation
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Daley Sallis
Phone: (303) 224-4543