Posting ID: JP-002351184
Painting Aircraft Components
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to communicate orally and written
- Education and Training
- High school diploma
- Technical Requirements
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on consistent basis.
- Must have average computer skills.
CORE SKILL COMPENTENCIES:
- Communication, verbal and written (English)
- Computer skills (MS Office & business system)
- Hand tool proficiency (drills, routers, manual rivet squeeze, knives, etc.)
- Organizes, plans, prioritizes & completes work on time
- Paperwork precision and accuracy
- Part traceability
- Rack & identify bond prime surface
- Visual verification of water break surface
aviation, manufacturing operations, painting, Aerospace paint, aircraft painting
Top Skills Details:
aviation, manufacturing operations, painting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1-3 years painting aircraft parts or automotive parts
High School diploma or equivalent.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ari Smith