Maintenance Technician - Mechanical Experience + Long-term
Posting ID: JP-002345429
• Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
• Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
• Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
• Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
• Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
• Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
• Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
• Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
• Electrical, knowledge of basics components
• Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
• Will be apart of the largest #maintenanceproject in the U.S.
conveyer, maintenance, mechanic, repair, distribution, logistics, electrical, troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics, reading blueprints
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Tech 2s are expected to be very mechanically inclined, with a solid understanding of conveyor systems. They will be expected 2+ year of maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: Ability to work all days and shifts
If you are interested please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-459-3097
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Molly Scheel
Phone: (480) 459-3097