Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 3, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003882064
Mechanical Piping designer
- P&ID and 3D Model development.
- Ability to work across engineering disciplines including process, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, structural and civil engineering.
- Assist project team with meeting client expectations and schedules
- Attention to detail and use of drawing standards.
- Regular communication through written and verbal input.
- Associates degree in drafting preferred.
- Familiarity with oil & gas piping and equipment
- Experience working in consulting engineering environment.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 3D and other related software.
- Experience with 3D point clouds is preferred.
- Experience working with P&ID, field sketches, and isometric drawings.
- Able to meet the physical demands of site visits in client facilities and related travel.
- Compliance with company and client drug/alcohol and safety programs
- Piping design
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.