Job Search & More
Aerospace Structural Design Engineer (REMOTE)
Posted Friday, June 30, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003879404
Our client in the Aerospace industry is seeking an experienced Aerospace Structural Designer for a long term project.
• Primary responsibilities will be to produce layout/concept, installation and detail drawings of airframe structures and systems installations.
• Provide estimates and statements of work for design related activities.
• Participate in design review presentations and technical investigations.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Possess university engineering degree in aeronautics or mechanics
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Mastery of CATIA V5, 2D and 3D modeling.
• Good integration skills when it comes to working with multidisciplinary groups and partners.
• Ability to understand and solve complex technical problems.
• Knowledge of composite material would be an asset.
• Knowledge of aircraft systems and stress analyst would be an asset.
- Work with a dedicated career partner specialized in your skill set
- We advocate on your behalf so you get what you want and need out of your job
- Get performance feedback, career advice, and access to ongoing professional development tools
- Build your career and learn new skills through projects as diverse as your curiosity
- You are eligible for benefits, paid time off, and competitive wages that are paid weekly
We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
Recruiter: Chad Mallory