Posting ID: JP-002519699
WEB SALES COORDINATOR
The purpose of the Web Sales Coordinator is to provide client support to the sales team and
coordinate all web sales, make sales calls and provide exceptional customer service through multiple customer
Essential Job Duties/ Responsibilities
● Provide customer support with web sale orders, responding to customer inquiries,
communicating inventory delays, and troubleshooting misc. order issues as needed.
● Responsible for ensuring all web sale orders are entered into MASS accurately and promptly.
- Will be making cold calls and calling on the lead generators that come through
● Manage all Zendesk inquiries, including web sale tickets, quotes, P.O.’s and leads, forwarding to
the appropriate department/individual, or gathering more information as needed.
● Act as the point of contact for all customer service calls relating to order status inquiries and
troubleshoot order status issues as needed.
● Successfully manage Drift (chatbox), assisting customers with processing payments, tracking
orders, and assisting with other misc. issues and inquiries as needed.
● Responsible for providing back-up support to the sales team during absences, taking customer
calls, responding to emails, and entering orders.
● Responsible for gathering accurate data for weekly web meetings, presenting web analytics, order
status updates, and web management details to the executive team.
● Provide ongoing support to the marketing department, assisting with the Buy & Try program and
● Responsible for providing PEPPM contract support to the sales team as needed.
● Provide ongoing support with misc. projects, including but not limited to, Shopify admin web
maintenance support, and overseeing new product demos.
● Responsible for supporting other departments with special projects as needed.
● Other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Prior experience as a customer service and/or sales support admin in a similar role and or industry.
● Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service in a sales environment.
● Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task and shift focus quickly.
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data entry.
- comfortability on the phones; completing cold calls and warm sales leads
- confidence in communication skills
● CRM experience.
● Salesforce experience.
If interested, please apply directly to the posting or send your resume to Luke at email@example.com.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Luke Happeny