Customer Service Remote Role - 16.50hr + Monthly Bonuses
Posting ID: JP-002444290
Have the opportunity to work remote! If remote, will eventually go back into the office so must be local!
A large Mortgage Servicing company in Beaverton, OR is hiring Customer Service Reps to join the team for great long term opportunities!
- Answers inbound and makes outbound calls and work calls from the Message Center and responds to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers.
- Responsible for assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer’s nonpublic information.
- Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and providing customers their information quickly and efficiently.
- Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- 6 months to one-year customer service-related experience required. Previous mortgage call center experience a plus.
- Open to different industries: healthcare, financial, auto, insurance, technology, etc.
- Solid work history and tenure – minimal gaps
- Bi-lingual a Plus
- $16.50/hr. Permanent Hire and will get Benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, etc.
- Will also have monthly bonus incentives ranging from low of $150/month to a high of $1,750/month.
Contact Jordan at 503-403-1911. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072