Posting ID: JP-002367577
• Take and record patient vitals when indicated in EMR.
• Perform appropriate pre-testing, such as but not limited to assessing gross visual skills, extraocular muscle action, and pupillary reflexes.
• Perform OCT, Visual Fields, and Diabetic Photos.
• Maintain accurate records and reports as instructed by the doctor.
• Instill eye drops when ordered by the doctor.
• Receive and process phone calls and other patient communication, from patients, assess the nature of the situation, and manage triage accordingly.
• Manage all aspects of doctor(s) schedule, including booking appointments.
• Maintain diagnostic and therapeutic instruments and equipment to ensure that they are clean and accurate.
• Assess the condition of instruments and arrange for repair and/or recalibration as necessary.
• Maintain instruments and medications for ophthalmic therapeutics; insure that instruments and medications are available and sterile.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072