Posting ID: JP-002039541
LOOKING FOR INSTALATION TECHNICIANS TO JOIN WELL KNOWN COMPANY IN HILLSBORO
- DAY SHIFT
- Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting large equipment and machinery.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training members while building a self-sustaining team.
- Good problem solving ability
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities
- Basic math skills are required
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must
- Computer Systems: Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
IF INTERESTED IN INTERVIEWING CALL VICTORIA AT (503) 403-1887 OR APPLY TO THIS POSTING
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Balzer, Victoria