Field Service Engineer (Open To Entry Level / $21-$27/hr)
Posting ID: JP-002340577
- Candidates will install, troubleshoot and maintain equipment as a member of the sustaining support team at the customer's facility.
- Must proactively look for, identify, and resolve daily issues and prevent downtime.
- FSE is responsible for error recovery, equipment repairs and installations of any assigned Continuing Improvement Program (CIP) modifications and upgrades. Works under the direction of crew chief or EIC on site.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- AS/BS degree or technical degree equivalent with
- 0-2 years’ experience OR equivalent work experience required.
- Mechanical, electrical, or electronic troubleshooting experience
- Experience with various hand/ power tools and testing equipment
- Experience interpreting blueprints or schematics
- Technical military experience is a plus, veterans are encouraged to apply
- Openings are available on all shifts
- Pay range is between $21-$27/hr. depending on qualifications and experience. Extensive overtime is available.
To apply, call 503.403.1976 or email resume to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Calum Hill
Phone: (503) 403-1976