Installation Technician ($19-$25)
Posting ID: JP-002348376
*PLEASE CONTACT EDDY PONCE FOR A PHONE SCREEN AT 503 403 1978 or TEXT DIRECTLY AT 971-317-8630*
Hiring for Installation/Sustaining Technicians in Hillsboro, Oregon. Full time with benefits at large semiconductor company.
Will be working out of the Hillsboro office/site, but spending significant time on-site installing and maintaining/repairing equipment.
Schedule: 4 days, 10 hour shifts. Day shift, either M-Th or Tues- Friday (high preference on being open to all shifts but not necessary)
Installation and service support to ensure the continuation and expansion of TMS (thermal mgmt. systems) business.
Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting large equipment and machinery.
Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training members while building a self-sustaining team.
• Good problem solving ability is a must.
• Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
• Basic math skills are required.
• Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must
• Computer Systems: Computer literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates degree preferred in technical, automotive/diesel, or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Electro-Mechanical experience is required
- Experience with schematics is a plus
- Experience with hand tools/power tools required, multi meter experience is also preferred
- Strong communication skills, will be working with both client and team
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable in clean room environment and getting into clean room attire (bunny suit)
- Must be comfortable wearing a respirator
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces and standing for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable working with hazardous materials and chemicals.
If you are interested please apply or text me directly at 971 317 8630 with your name, preferred shift, and a number to reach you on for a brief screening. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ponce, Eddy