WAREHOUSE WORKER- SUPPORTING INTEL $18-$20 - CAREER GROWTH
Posting ID: JP-002341936
Warehouse company in Hillsboro that supports Intel is looking for entry level warehouse workers on a night shift. No experience is required for this position, just looking for someone that can train and willing to drive a box truck.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- load and unload trucks
- operate forklift to move materials in warehouse
- package material as it comes in and out of warehouse
- use inventory system to track inventory coming in and out of the warehouse
- ability to walk up to 5 miles a day and be on your feet for 12 hours
- FHN- Alternating Saturday/Sun-Tues 6pm-6:30am
- BHN- Wed-Friday/Alternating Saturday 6pm-6:30am
- M-F day and swing shift
VALUE PROPS WITH COMPANY
- Supporting Intel so very stable work
- Large company that offers growth into management
- compressed schedule so 3-4 days off a week while still working full time
- Great Medical, Dental and Vision package
IN INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Purvis, Joshua