Install Field Service Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002662169
Actalent Services is currently seeking several Field Service Engineers for a great, cutting edge semiconductor company in the Portland Metro area! This is a long term, direct placement opportunity with benefits!
This company has semiconductor tools onsite with Intel and with other chip manufacturers across the globe. The IQ FSE's role is to install equipment across the globe and to interact with the customer directly to discuss issues.
- Perform installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electronic / electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at global customer locations.
- Have the ability to assist in customer escalations and manage beta-site projects.
- Create and maintain a high level of customer delight through advanced customer service skills, implementing fast quality responses to both internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
- Will be required to develop action plans for problem resolution and be able to present to internal and external customers.
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for continuous improvement of equipment / business operations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- ME or EE grad, with some sort of hands-on troubleshooting OR prior experience/strong knowledge
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Troubleshooting stills/knowledge
- Customer service/communication skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brooke Carlson