Contract Administrator/ Vendor Management Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002147804
Our financial client in Hillsboro has an urgent need for a Contract Administrator/ Vendor Management Assistant.
This role coordinates the vendor intake and documentation process, acting as a central point of contact for vendors, handling inquiries and resolving issues as appropriate.
- Finish department drive clean up as directed
- Facilitate internal signature process on selected contracts
- Manage VMO intake process, establishing strong relationships with vendors
- Handle the processing of information for new vendors and integrate them
- Identify gaps between vendor contract proposals and company's contract standards, reporting issues as appropriate to mitigate risk
- Track and monitor vendor risk and contracts data, reporting to leadership as appropriate
- Act as a first point of contact, managing the Vendor Management general calls and emails, forwarding or responding as appropriate
- Coordinate department projects and initiatives to maintain accurate and complete data
- Assist with contract drafting and reviewing, in collaboration with Contracts Managers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role; previous experience in procurement, supply chain, or vendor management role preferred
- Broad understanding of vendor relations, purchasing/contract practices, and financial principles
- Ability to work autonomously to manage time effectively and prioritize work appropriately to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high-volume peaks while producing high-quality work
- Strong business communication skills; able to write/speak clearly and professionally for a variety of audiences
- Proven sound judgment, work ethic, and professional integrity with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with contract management or ERP software is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
Hillsboro, OR 97124 (remote to start, will move back into office in Fall 2021.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072