Chemline/Cleanroom/Unload NO INTERVIEW/ Start Immediatly
Posting ID: JP-002342270
TOP 3 MUST HAVES:
-Willing to lift up to 50 pounds
-Experience working in a cleanroom in a bunny suit
****YOU WILL BE WORKING 12 HOURS SHIFTS(4 TO 4) UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THEY ARE VERY BEHIND AND ARE WORKING THIS OT TO CATCH UP ON THE WORKLOAD*****
BHD Wed-Saturday 4am-4:30pm
FHD Sun-Wednesday 4am-4:30pm
BHN Wed-Saturday 4pm-4:30am
FHN Sun-Wednesday 4pm-4:30am
What they do is clean and process semiconductor parts (through wet baths and cleaning equipment, sandblasting etc). Cleaning various parts from semiconductor tools and production equipment using different solvents, cleaning agents and chemical baths. Will use stationary cleaning equipment as well, along with documenting processes and cataloging inventory - which is a major function of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs basic cleaning, packing, and maintenance activities. This position may include initial wiping of parts with various solvents (such as IPA), preparing sample kits, masking, basic machine operation, basic scrubbing and detailing of parts with abrasive pads, cleanroom packaging, boxing of parts for shipment, and general area maintenance and housekeeping duties.
• Specialized duties may include: chemical cleaning of parts with acidic and basic chemistries, and various inspection activities to ensure effective performance of cleaning processes.
• Safe use and disposition of hazardous chemicals for cleaning.
• Must wear cleanroom garments and/or safety personal protective items depending upon work activity (for Cleanroom spots only). Chemline positions are NOT in a cleanroom but candidates must be willing to cross train in a cleanroom and wear a bunny suit.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds and lift awkwardly shaped/expensive parts
• Able to do repetitive tasks related to wiping, scrubbing and detailing parts.
• Will involve handling of hazardous chemicals.
• Requires good communication skills.
Not wanting to work with chemicals
Not wanting to work in a cleanroom or wear a bunny suit
TO APPLY CALL (503)403-1967
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Emanuel Nettles
Phone: (503) 403-1967