Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002149816
Currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team at a large manufacturing company in Hillsboro, OR!
Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for partnering with hiring managers to gather industry knowledge and understand gaps in talent to effectively source qualified candidates, creating strong talent pipelines for our Company's current and future hiring needs. This role will provide full lifecycle recruiting across multiple locations within the U.S. Need someone who thrives in a fast pace environment, and enjoys a challenge. Someone with TA experience that has strong relationship building skills, proven experience in recruitment, selection and outreach with a focus in providing an excellent experience throughout the candidate journey.
- Service the full recruitment cycle from requisition management, candidate marketing, sourcing candidates, developing and maintaining candidate networks, management of the interview process, and aids in negotiating and securing offer
- Creates a positive experience for candidates
- Primary point of contact for Line Managers in all things relating to TA and staffing needs; provides training and support on non-biased interviewing and hiring practices
- Assists in designing job descriptions and interview questions; plans interview and selection procedures, screening calls assessments and in-person interviews
- Assists in sourcing, reviewing, and screening qualified candidates
- Establishes strong relationships and is the primary point of contact with preferred vendors and agencies
- Leads candidate marketing initiatives and Employer branding in coordination with Communications Manager
- Champion for the company's Diversity initiatives and establishes a recruitment plan to support these efforts
- Organizes and attend job fairs and recruitment events, in person or virtually
- Foster long-term relationships with universities and institutions of higher learning
- Establishes an effective recruitment process to meet annual goals
- Forecasts quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years hands on experience with full cycle recruitment using a broad base of techniques; HR Generalist experience is a plus
- Experience with Applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, recruitment media platforms
- Experience related to semi-conductor, manufacturing or industrial equipment is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent experience
- Ability to develop keen understanding of roles within organization and staffing needs; ability to develop effective short-term and long-term recruitment strategies to support business needs
- Proficient use of candidate marketing tools like social media, recruitment websites, resume databases and professional networks
- Proven ability to attract qualified candidates and effectively secure new hires
- Experience with using compensation programs and skilled in making compensation recommendations for requested position
- Up to date knowledge of appropriate employment legislation as it relates to recruitment and employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Diversity, equity and inclusion programs a definite plus
- Experience with Affirmative Action plans is a plus too
- Ability to handle heavy workloads and prioritize own work. Have a flexible approach and be able to cope with constantly changing environment and priorities
For more info, please contact Deva at 503-403-1882.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072