Posting ID: JP-002178351
Project Manager has responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction, taking it from concept to completion.
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of projects. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety and proposal preparation.
- Provide direct daily management and support to design team of Engineers and Designers.
- Review and direct revisions to design packages as required.
- Review as-builds and redlines.
- Define scopes and propose on new work.
- Participate in proposal meetings with Customers, and Owners to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering ideas.
- Ensure that accurate and complete estimates for projects are prepared. Project Managers work closely with Customers and Owners and the design team to develop preliminary bids.
- Manage design packages set-up and sheets.
- Manage preparation of record set designs.
- Manage cross discipline coordination (Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural).
- Manage designs adherence to documented CAD standards and procedures.
- Coordinate changes and gather information from various resources to enable correct information flow.
- Setup and maintain projects schedules.
- Setup and maintain project budgets.
- Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of each project at all times.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings.
- Conduct progress meetings with Customers, and Owners.
- Conduct design review meetings with key stakeholders.
Design, Project management, mechanical design, electrical design, mep design, mep engineering, business development skills, preconstruction
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant experience. Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office suite, and high adaptability to learning new software and technology. Possess advanced knowledge of design standards, principles and practices. Professionally
Recruiter: Connor Grover