Remote (Portland, Oregon Area Only) Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002663328
Remote Call Center opportunity for Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates is hiring is you live in the Portland/Beaverton/Hillsboro areas! Looking for Customer Service and Call Center experience!
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls and respond to emails (outbound and inbound)
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process payments
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bilingual with Spanish and English required
- Call Center experience Preferred
- Customer Service experience required
- Data Entry
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology preferred
Contact Jordan at 503-403-1911. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jordan Martin