Posting ID: JP-002193092
-Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Effectively communicate verbally in a sensitive manner in noisy operations environment.
- Loading and unloading metal cargo racks that go onto the planes
- Flipping and scanning boxes of product throughout the shift
- Could use scan gun if a package does not get scanned
- Making sure correct city and state are matching what is in the system
-Rf Scanner, Packaging, Loading, Inventory, General Labor, Unloading, Warehouse Pick/pack, Scanning
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- No experience required
- Steel toed boots required.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs consistently throughout the day
- Able to stand for all 8 hrs of shift.
- Comfortable working around loud noises as planes are coming in and out
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072