Posting ID: JP-002511579
The role is project based to help create training video's and content for the production workforce. The role will help with all three aspects (video, pictures, writing) into a new system called Poka. These are instructional training videos for very basic aspects to the role.
- Observing and taking notes/photos/video on existing processes completed by operators
- Editing video and photos for use in process work instructions – training will be provided
- Creating digital work instructions using existing software, adding in photos and videos where necessary
- Attending bi-weekly committee meetings to present open task list and obtain next assignments
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- All of Pictures and Video will be done with Apple Ipad or phone. Must be comfortable with the Apple products.
- Experience in any type of manufacturing documentation could help but not required since they are teaching people who have never done these roles on how to run the machines.
- Preferred experience in work instruction creation
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Morgan Jensma