Job Search & More
Executive Assistant II
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003897011
A large, well-known tech company is seeking a highly motivated and customer-obsessed Executive Assistant to support a Sr Director.
Candidates must be located in PST - Seattle local preferred, but not required.
This is an important area requiring strong focus and execution. The role will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management and scheduling, effectively prioritizing amidst a flood of information and requests ensuring an appropriate level of urgency is given, monitoring/tracking meetings, priorities, and emails, managing travel and expenses and all administrative support functions for this office. This role is also responsible for managing multiple tasks and action items (documentation, follow up and preparation) for the Director ensuring appropriate and timely action on deliverables.
Successful candidates will posses the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance, have impeccable attention to detail, make smart and timely decisions, and react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. The ideal candidate will also have exceptional verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moments notice. High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is a must and a high degree of professionalism in dealing with sr professionals inside and outside the company is required.
This position requires a minimum of 4 years of experience supporting Sr management and excellent PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools.
Typical Day in the Role
• Standard office hours- 8-5 9- 4
• OT possibly - 3 hours per week; but not guaranteed
• Calendaring and communication - scheduling meetings on behalf of letters and stake holders
• Communicating, updating documents and responsible for expenses
• Bookwork travel leaders would need to take
• Printing is needed, but not an everyday
• EA II will interact and support 2 leaders, and work with Executive Assistant
Top Skills Details
- Microsoft Outlook
- Calendar management
- Executive support
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Seeking 4-5 years of experience
- At least two years of college is required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- The candidate must be Outlook proficient
Recruiter: Addison Hornbeck