Job Search & More
Posted Thursday, June 29, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003876500
Actalent is currently in search of a skilled drafter who can effectively utilize Revit and AutoCAD MEP software to provide assistance on a range of projects in the Portland Metro region. These projects encompass a variety of markets, such as health care, commercial, high-tech, industrial, and institutional industries.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform routine assignments requiring a thorough knowledge of computer-aided drafting system standards, practices, and techniques.
- Create quick actions utilizing the command language of the system to assist in drawing creation.
- Utilize knowledge of mathematics in the preparation of drawings.
- Develop increased proficiency in system operation with a resulting increase in productivity and learns how to use all software options.
- Review work orders and procedural manuals to determine critical dimensions of design.
- Calculate figures to convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions specified for subsequent production processes using a conversion chart and calculator.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Revit, electrical, Drafter, cad, bim, drafting, Navis works, 3d modeling, Autocad, Design
- Hybrid work schedule 3 days in 2 days WFH
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision
- 7 paid holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas,) vacation (40 hours), and sick time (accrued as required)