Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002180981
One of Aerotek's clients in NE Portland is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Professional to provide high levels of support to clients via phone, email, and chat. Opportunity is Remote for locals!
- Assist families signing up their children for backup care (non-regular daycare to cover for a sick caregiver, random trip, etc.)
- Provide customer service and technical support via chat, email, and phone to parents and families, and center managers (mostly chat and email for this contract)
- Log and document calls, emails, and chats in the internal system
- Provide first level technical support to clients attempting to use the website
- Provide customer support to families looking to enroll in facilities
- Assist parents with navigating the website
- Answering questions about tuition, hours of operation, nutrition info, etc
- Supporting bilingual parents preferred
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of customer service experience (call center or face to face)
- 1+ year of call center experience preferred
- 1+ year of experience working with Microsoft Outlook (need to be able to write messages, send calendar invites, file conversations)
- 1+ year of experience supporting customers via chat highly preferred
- Very strong computer skills - ability to use the copy/paste shortcuts, navigate between multiple screens, and quick typing skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Spanish written and verbal communication strong plus
Contact Brian at 360-768-3445. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brian Robles-Ortiz