Posting ID: JP-002659778
Actalent is seeking an electrical estimator with 2+ years of experience and familiarity with Accubid.
Primary duties include: Provide technical estimation of electrical projects from bid preparation through job close out documentation to the customer.
• Quantity takeoff entry into estimating software
• Solicitation and review vendor and subcontractor quotations
• Review current material pricing levels
• Review and estimate addenda as required
• Visit site and/or attend site walk meeting
• Review bid/construction schedule
• Initial review of contract if included in bid documents
• Draft and submit proposal documents
• Follow post bid closeout procedures
• Attend weekly estimating team meetings
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Construction, Estimation, Bidding, take off, electrical, accubid, Excel
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Requires the knowledge of electrical construction and theory at a level normally acquired through the completion of an electrical training program. Two year technical or business degree or equivalent combinations of education and estimating experience. Five years’ experience as electrical estimator preferable.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072