Posting ID: JP-002267078
- will be using a riding pallet jack to pick orders in the warehouse
- Using a headset throughout shift to navigate where in the warehouse to pick orders from
- Will get trained in house to run a forklift after 30 days
- Load and unload trucks with pallets of product weighing up to 70 lbs
- Will be loading up pallets of pet food, pet supplies such as toys, tanks, and smalls plumbing parts to go inside tanks for fish
pallet jack, order picking, Picking, General labor, Forklift, loading/unloading trucks
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs but most of the time are 10-20 lb bags of pet food
- Able to read and write in English
- Work in a fast pace environment
Please feel free to reach out to me at 360-768-3461 if you have any additional questions, my name is Derek.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072