Posting ID: JP-002662149
The Marketing Coordinator will provide support to the marketing department, and work with internal stakeholders, as well as external vendors as needed, to help achieve marketing objectives and reach company goals. Regularly working with and communicating with the sales reps.
- The majority of this role will be organization and coordination with the sales and marketing team to set up events. Essentially this role can be broken down into 4 parts.
- Event Management: Adhering to identified budget, coordinator is responsible for resourcing, planning, and promotional activities pre/during/post event for industry specific tradeshows and in-territory sales events.
- Campaign Management: Assist team with execution of one-off and multi-touch campaigns across relevant marketing channels.
- Program Management: Ensure that cost, schedule and scope of activities are supportive of overall marketing plan and strategies. Coordinate communication flow toward program objectives.
- Reporting: Identify ROI and effectiveness of events and campaign activities, make recommendations based on findings and results to help drive continuous improvement.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of administrative and event coordination or trade show coordination experience
- Proven ability to be highly organized and multitask
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) ability to learn MRP systems
- scheduling and calendaring experience
- Ability to maintain effective communication with multiple departments (Sales, Marketing etc.)
If interested, please apply or send your resume to Guillermo at email@example.com
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Guillermo Garcia