Immediate Hiring for Maintenance technician - $31 hr/
Posting ID: 7157404
Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment to keep in good running order. Troubleshoot problems, recommend and perform mechanical repairs to minimize downtime.
Work collaboratively with Operations Team to share knowledge and contribute to a Continuous Improvement environment.
* Utilize mechanical ability and knowledge to repair, replace defective parts and equipment.
* Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints or sketches.
* Working knowledge to include (but not restricted to) pumps, hydraulics, pneumatic, drives, machining of parts, some electrical knowledge, hand tool usage, and welding.
* Work effectively with electrical, boiler room, and/ or operations personnel when needed.
* Participate in groups or teams to enhance the reliability and productivity of equipment and processes.
* Report all work through a computerized maintenance system (SAP).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Anju Jose