Posting ID: JP-002350473
- Will be using a RF scan gun to scan product and put cartons away in proper locations of the warehouse
- Using a box knife to open boxes and check for the correct inventory
- Will be working inside of a trailer parts of the day off loading boxes of product and putting onto a rolling conveyor belt
- When not in a trailer unloading boxes, they will be on the docks off stacking boxees onto a station to be opened with a box knife and put into a cart
-Rf scan gun, packager, order picker/packer
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to use a computer that is very basic
- Able to stand on feet for whole shift and lift up to 20 lbs
- Able to read and write in English
- Must be able to work up to 9 hrs in peak season due to OT
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Krafsig, Michael