Receptionist For Chiropractic Clinic
Posting ID: JP-002180996
Seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to join the team in the Multnomah Village location! Great opportunity to get into Healthcare.
- Checking-in patients
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments and follow-ups
- Using internal software to update patient accounts
- Processing payments
- 1-3 years of customer service, front desk, or reception experience
- Experience in healthcare/medical field preferred (medical, hospital, chiropractic etc.)
- Email and computer proficiency required (know how to email, open/edit spreadsheets, create calendar invitations)
- Experience with MAC products preferred
- Experience with the Google Suite (Gmail, Google sheets) preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Contact Brian at 360-768-3445. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brian Robles-Ortiz