Electrical Revit Drafter
Posting ID: JP-002525868
We are hiring an experienced electrical REVIT drafter for a well-respected company in the Portland Metro area. This is a long-term opportunity with one of the largest Electrical Contractors in the PNW with high-profile projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Electrical drafting on the BIM team utilizing Revit and AutoCAD MEP software to support various projects in the Portland Metro area.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform routine assignments requiring a thorough knowledge of computer-aided drafting system standards, practices, and techniques.
- Create quick actions utilizing the command language of the system to assist in drawing creation.
- Utilize knowledge of mathematics in the preparation of drawings.
- Develop increased proficiency in system operation with a resulting increase in productivity, and learn how to use all software options.
- Review work order and procedural manuals to determine critical dimensions of design.
- Calculate figures to convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions specified for subsequent production processes, using conversion chart and calculator.
- Experience in
- electrical drafting
- Navisworks is welcome
- 3d modeling
- High school diploma/GED and drafting courses required; one to two years technical training preferred.
- 1-3+ years working experience in electrical drafting using Revit
If you or someone you know is interested, please reach out directly to Dianne at 503-403-1973 or Dcromwell@actalentservices.com
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072