Posting ID: JP-002660842
Are you a payroll professional looking to make your next step? If you are looking to join a people-first team that truly cares about their employees, then we would love to meet you - Take a look at the below details, and apply now!
- Bi-weekly payroll – ADP Workforce Now
- Reconciliations of monthly benefit invoices
- Prevailing Wage, Intents & Affidavits, and Certified Payroll
- Various other HR and Payroll support functions
- Various other projects and duties as assigned by the HR Manager
- Quarterly calculations of Workers Comp premiums
- OSHA 300 & 300 A- Quarterly and Annually for all locations
- Processing New Hires and Terminations
- Maintaining all information in ADP
- Taking Ownership of the Payroll and all functions that are included
- Staying updated on all new legislation that effects payroll in each of the 4 states, informing HR & Managers where required.
Skills & Qualifications:
A candidate with Payroll, Prevailing wage and ADP experience would be a great fit. However, we understand that having all 3 of those skills are not always possible. We need someone that has the following: ambitious, detail oriented, multitasker, awareness, curiosity and the ability to function in fast-paced payroll position.
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance (90% medical is paid, dental is 100% paid)
- Generous Vacation, PTO, and Sick Time + 6 paid holidays
- Competitive 401k matching
- Amazing company culture and professional support
- A team that genuinely cares for each other!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Nicholas Clow