Production Worker ($17.50 / Hr No Drug No Background)
Posting ID: JP-002343274
Great entry-level position for someone who is interested in getting into food production with a large Portland-based company!
- Assists in the set-up, prep, operation, packaging, and palletizing of all raw and finished goods
- Begin as a floater to learns all areas of production
- Work directly with bakers and within food preparation
- Labeling and packaging products to prepare for shipments
- Help in the cold storage as needed
- Clean and organized, food production
- Some cold storage will be expected
- Experience manufacturing and production
- Good attendance is required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet high quality and sanitation expectations
Grave shift: 6:00pm – 4:30am
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Matthew Messenger