Job Search & More
Posted Saturday, July 8, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003892233
Electrical drafting on the BIM team utilizing Revit and AutoCAD MEP software to support various projects in the Portland Metro area.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform routine assignments requiring a thorough knowledge of computer aided drafting system standards, practices and techniques.
- Create quick actions utilizing the command language of the system to assist in drawing creation.
- Utilize knowledge of mathematics in the preparation of drawings.
- Develop increased proficiency in system operation with a resulting increase in productivity, and learns how to use all software options.
- Review work order and procedural manuals to determine critical dimensions of design.
- Calculate figures to convert design dimensions to resizing dimensions specified for subsequent production processes, using conversion chart and calculator.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED and drafting courses required; one to two years technical training preferred.
- 1-3+ years working experience in electrical drafting using Revit