Aircraft Painter - Long Term & Benefits
Posting ID: JP-002352236
Title: Aircraft Painter
Location: Portland, OR (PDX airport area)
Pay: $17.50/hr starting pay, advance to 20/hr after initial training, continue advancing towards Master Painter level with raises
Benefits: health/vision/dental, vacation, 401k, etc.
Hours: Full time, 12 hour shifts, 3 on 4 off/4 on 3 off, night or day
- Aerotek is seeking to hire Aircraft Painters for a full-time job opportunity in Oregon, painting commercial aircraft
- This is a long-term career job with benefits, vacation, 401k, etc
- Painter will use electrostatic paint applicator to paint commercial aircraft exteriors, often working from heights, utilizing safety harnesses, and all appropriate PPE
- 12 hour shifts, with shift differentials and opportunity for OT
- Candidates will ideally have industrial, automotive, or aircraft painting/coating experience
- Must be comfortable with heights, and working in a safety harness.
- This job offers opportunity for advancement, building vacation time, and additional earning through shift differentials, overtime, etc, as well as an exciting long-term career in the Aerospace industry.
- 2+ years of recent industrial painting experience is preferred
- Basic painting skills or exposure: masking/taping, sanding, prep, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Pablo Higuera
Phone: (424) 531-6114