Healthcare Customer Service $19
Posting ID: JP-002663881
Support a large Hospital in NE Portland with insurance verification. This is a long-term and in-person opportunity paying $19!
- Answer calls from patients regarding their home medical equipment orders
- Insurance verification
- Data entry of call information
- Review daily order logs
- Verify patient information, prescription details, and shipping information for validity
- Cross-reference data between internal and external systems
- Open reports in Excel, sort and filter data
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- 1+ year of experience providing customer service over the phone
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Familiarity with insurance verification preferred (do you know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?)
- 2+ months of experience performing data entry (in a call center setting preferred)
- Ability to use Excel to: open spreadsheets, sort data
M-F, 8-5 PM
Contact Brian at 360-768-3445. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brian Robles-Ortiz