Posting ID: JP-002659416
- Manage recruiting process for various positions
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to identify, evaluate, and hire premier talent
- Build pipelines of qualified candidates through strategic sourcing initiatives, networking and market research
- Advocate for both business and candidates throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and consistent communication
- Use data and insights to inform business partners and improve recruitment metrics
- Work with a solid sense of urgency, filling the highest priority needs for the company
Recruiting, Hiring, full cycle recruiting, Sourcing, High Volume Recruit
Top Skills Details:
Recruiting,Hiring,full cycle recruiting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 3 plus years of full life-cycle recruiting experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
• Demonstrated ability to consult with clients about talent needs; design and execute recruitment strategies around those needs
• Experience using social media tools for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing; to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook
• Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience meeting time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity, veteran and internal hiring goals
• Experience working a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
• Ability to operate in a highly matrixed, large, complex organization
• Ability to manage a high-volume of requisitions
• Proven ability to support/interact with higher-level management
• Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail and results oriented.
• Ability to maintain confidential information and work as a team player
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Margaret Huey
Phone: (410) 657-3029